JCRE Skill Solutions is an initiative by Big Concepts Foundation Pvt. Ltd. We are a leading Skill Development Organization and a registered Vocational Training Provider (VTP), under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship(MSDE), Govt. of India. JCRE Skill Solutions is the first NSDC certified partner in Manipur and second in the entire North-East India.
Mission & Vision:
Mission: To train, skill and empower 1 lakh youth of North East India by 2023.
Vision: To enhance employability of youth of North East India through quality training of International Standards.
Our Training Partners:
1. National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
2. Australian Retail College (ARC)
3. Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE), Guwahati
4. NIELIT, Imphal
Sector Skill Council Affiliations:
1. Apparel Made-ups & Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council(AHSSC)
2. Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
3. Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council ( BWSSC)
4. Construction Skill Development Council (CSDCI)
5. Indian Plumbing Skills Council (IPSC)
6. IT-ITeS Sector Skill Council
7. Power Sector Skill Council (PSSC)
8. Retailers Association’s Skill Council of India (RASCI)
9. Tourism & Hospitality Skill Council (THSC)
1. The first certified training partner of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) in Manipur and second in the entire North-East India in July 2015
2. The first training organisation in India to provide power training in Distribution Lineman under Power Sector Skill Council (PSSC) in association with Manipur State Power Distribution Corporation Limited (MSPDCL) under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
3. The first authorized training organisation to provide power training under Power Sector Skill Council (PSSC) in Tripura
4. The first training organization in the country to provide training to the surrendered insurgents of Manipur in Distribution Linesman under Power Sector Skill Council and also under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
5. The first Training organisation in Manipur to collaborate with the Australian Retail College (ARC)
6. One of the empanelled board members of the Board of Studies(BOS) for designing-framing curriculum for the vocationalisation of Education under Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) scheme in Manipur
7. The first training organisation to provide Corporate Training in Manipur.
8. The first training organisation to provide skill training to the unemployed youth of Manipur in association with the Indian Army.
9. The first skill development organisation to provide Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) in Manipur.
10.The first training provider which started vocationalisation of high schools in Manipur under Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan(RMSA)