COURSE DURATION: 2 Months
ELIGIBILITY: 8th Passed/Above
Make-up is a method of improving or making changes in the appearance of the face using cosmetics.
This short term course will take you to a successful career.
Types of Make-Up
- Simple Make-Up
- Party Make-Up
- Bridal Make-Up
What does this course involve?
- Prepare clients and treatment area for beauty and make-up services
- Identify, select and arrange the tools and equipment for beauty services
- Assist in make-up services
This unit focuses on the use of make-up to enhance the appearance, for day, evening and stock market basics special occasions.
What will I achieved by the end of this course?
- Able to assist with beauty services and make -up in a salon
- Can become a professional Make-up artist
- Will get NSDC, B&WSSC certificate
What would I need to bring?
- Latest passport size photograph (colour)
- Photostat copy of latest educational qualification
- Photostat copy of Aadhar card
No Reviews found for this course.